Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: started cooking more at home

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Kingston012 Member Tornadofist's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2025
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    started cooking more at home

    Hi everyone! I’ve recently started cooking more at home and realized that my kitchen knives are not very good anymore. They’re dull and make preparing meat and vegetables harder than it should be. I’m thinking about buying a new set, but there are so many options online. Has anyone found a reliable place where I can buy good kitchen knives?

  2. #2
    Kingston012 Member AnanaGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2025
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: started cooking more at home

    I actually had the same problem not long ago. My old knives were worn out and cooking became frustrating, especially when cutting meat. After searching online for a while, I finally found a site that looked promising and decided to give it a try. I ordered a butcher knife set from Butcher Knives | Premium German Steel – Cutluxe and started using it in my everyday cooking. Honestly, it turned out to be a really good choice. The knives feel solid, comfortable in the hand, and very sharp. Preparing meat became much easier, and the cuts were clean and precise. From my own experience, the butcher knife set worked perfectly for my needs and gave me a much better result than my old knives.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •